Private Data We Receive And Collect
Far Go Industries Sdn Bhd (FGISB) also automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on our Website, the Platforms, and the Applications, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies. For example, each time you visit the Website or otherwise use the Services, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable).
When you visit FGISB website or contact FGISB, and when you use the Services, we collect some personal information about you such as:
The geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices
Your full name, username, and email address and other contact details
Your IP Address and, when applicable, timestamp related to your consent and confirmation of consent
Other information submitted by you or your organizational representatives via various methods
User generated content (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, feeds or communications exchanged on the Supported Platforms)
Images or other files that you may publish via our Services
Information (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images) we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning
How We Use FGISB Landing Page Data
FGISB Landing Page Template uses visitors' data for the following general purposes:
- To enable us to operate the Services and provide them to you
- To analyze the Website or the other Services and information about our visitors and users, including research into our user demographics and user behaviour in order to improve our content and Services
- To contact you about your account and provide customer service support, including responding to your comments and questions
- To share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users of the Services to prospective advertisers and partners
- To keep you informed about the Services, features, products, surveys, newsletters, offers, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us
- To sell or market FGISB products and services to you
- To better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, improve the features and usability of the Services, and better understand and market to our customers and users
- To keep the Services safe and secure
- We also use non-identifiable information gathered for statistical purposes to keep track of the number of visits to the Services with a view to introducing improvements and improving usability of the Services. We may share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use the Services, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal experience.
Consent Of Using FGISB Landing Page
Inquire What Data We Have
FGISB Landing Page uses tracking technology on the landing page, in the Applications, and in the Platforms, including mobile application identifiers and a unique FGISB user ID to help us recognize you across different Services, to monitor usage and web traffic routing for the Services, and to customize and improve the Services.